Saturday, June 2, 2012

Demi Lovato Covers Cosmopolitan July 2012 Issue



She's just been announced as a new judge on "The X Factor and Demi Lovato garnered herself a little added exposure by covering the July 2012 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine.
The 19-year-old superstar looked yummy in yellow for the front page shot while opening up about topics including being diagnosed with bipolar disorder and her distaste for controlling fellas.
Set to hit newsstands Tuesday, June 5th, highlights from Miss Lovato's interview are as follows.

On being diagnosed with bipolar disorder:

“I felt relieved when I found out. Like I’m not completely crazy; there’s a medical reason for all of it.” She continues: “It’s a daily thing; you don’t get time off from it. And if I feel myself slipping back into old patterns, I have to ask others for help, which is hard for me to learn, because I really like doing everything on my own.”

On the direction she’d like her personal life to go in:

“I want to be married with kids in 10 years.”

On her dating qualifications:

“I don’t have many deal breakers. I’ve done so much in my life, it doesn’t feel right to judge other people. Oh, I know one quality I won’t tolerate. I would never be with a guy who is controlling

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates